Terms & Conditions
- All lessons must be paid for in blocks of 4 monthly payments. This is a rolling termly commitment.
- Any lessons missed by the student are still payable. Students attending without the correct instrument/book may forfeit their lesson. Exceptional circumstances may be recognised if contact is made beforehand.
- Standing Orders must be maintained. They are the responsibility of the account holder. Xeno accept no liability.
- If a Standing Order or Invoice is not received within 7 days then an admin charge of £10 may be applicable and/or lessons discontinued.
- Termination of lessons must be done at least one calendar month in advance of the next term’s payments. i.e. by 30th of November for Spring term, 31st March for Summer term, 31st July for Autumn term. If this is not strictly adhered to, a charge equivalent to a months standing order will be applicable. If termination is requested after the start of a new term, that term’s fees will be required.
- All decisions made by Xeno Music are final.
- By starting lessons you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
- Unforeseen circumstances will be dealt with on their own merits.
- If a tutor is unable to attend a lesson then this lesson will be rescheduled.
- Complaints should be directed to email@example.com
Book A Class Today